Gretchen Winter, DO
- Fellowship: Penn State University, University Park, PA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Ohio Valley Medical Center, Wheeling, WV
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences/ College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, CA.
About Dr. Winter
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Gretchen Winter, DO in our expanding network. Dr. Winter became a physician as a second career.
She previously obtained a PhD in chemistry, her understanding of science and physiology is enhanced by her incorporation of life experiences and her prior training.
As a physician, Dr. Winter believes in open communication and candidness. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between her and her patients. She takes pride in her ability to get to know her patients well and build a trustworthy relationship. She is devoted to comprehensive health practices for of all her patients.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Winter’s other interests include fitness, hiking, gardening and singing.
Dr. Winter is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Annual Wellness
- General Consultation
- High Blood Pressure/Hypertension
- New Patient Visit
- More Services & Information Available Online