Heidi Sungurlu, DO
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Same-day appointments
- Fast, convenient and friendly service
- Medical School: Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine – Osteopathic Degree
- Residency: Garden City Hospital, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Residency in OB/Gyn
Dr. Sungurlu is a board certified Obstetrics and Gynecology physician. Dr. Sungurlu prides herself in providing comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care to her patients. She is proficient in basic Farsi and Turkish.
Most recently, she was the only civilian OB/GYN provider, in addition to base clinic and inpatient unit, in a remote military/naval hospital named Naval Hospital Lemoore.
Dr. Sungurlu earned her degree from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her OB/GYN residency at Garden City Hospital, Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Garden City, IL.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dr. Sungurlu has been practicing OB/Gyn since 2009.
- Dr. Sungurlu has a great work ethic, a well-rounded set of skills, and a genuine compassion for her patients.
- She strives to motivate and educate all those around her.
- In her practice, she strongly focuses on preventive care and stresses exercise and diet to enhance the quality of life.
- She also enjoys and appreciates the surgical aspect of our medicine, specifically the strategy and artistry required.
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology