Lisa Brazil, CFNP, MSN
Primary Care / Family Medicine
- Master of Science in Nursing-Midwifery: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque New Mexico
- Post Master Certificate–Family Nurse Practitioner: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque New Mexico
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, California State University Chico, Chico CA.
About Lisa Brazil
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Lisa Brazil CFNP, MSN. in our expanding network. Lisa is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She practiced as a Nurse practitioner in Family Medicine and Urgent care in New Mexico for 18 years, and worked as an Registered Nurse for 12 years in labor and delivery and acute care settings in hospitals. Lisa’s interests include caring for patients with chronic illnesses, health promotion and prevention.
As a Certified Nurse Practitioner, Lisa believes in open communication and candidness. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between herself and her patients. She takes pride in her ability to get to know her patients well and build a trustworthy relationship. She is devoted to comprehensive health practices for all of her patients.
Lisa grew up in San Luis Obispo and is happy to return home to the Central Coast.
Lisa is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Annual Well Exams
- Chronic Disease Management
- Hypertension/ blood pressure
- Preventative Medicine