Lymar Bik, MD
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn & Queens, NY
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn & Queens, NY
- Medical School: West Visayas State University, Iloilo, Philippines.
About Dr. Bik:
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Lymar Bik, MD in our expanding network. Dr. Bik is a board certified Internal Medicine Physician with many years of experience in treating a wide variety of chronic illnesses. As a physician, Dr. Bik believes in open communication and candidness. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between herself and her patients. She is devoted to comprehensive health practices and takes pride in her ability to get to know her patients well and build a trustworthy relationship. She speaks English, Tagalog and Spanish.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Bik’s other interests include long walks, cooking, gardening and attending local church activities.
Dr. Bik is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Chronic Disease Management
- Hypertension/ Blood Pressure
- Preventative Medicine