Marcia E. Tyler-Evans, MSN, RN, FNP
- Associate Degree in Nursing Science: Clark Community College, Vancouver, Washington
- Master of Nursing Science: University of California, San Francisco
- Certificate for Family Nurse Practitioner: California State University, Bakersfield
FCPP has invested more in the healthcare of our communities by welcoming Marcia E. Tyler-Evans, MSN, RN, FNP to its expanding network. Marcia is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Marcia holds a second Master’s Degree in Human Organizational Development and a Doctorate of Philosophy in Human Organizational Systems from the Fielding Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, California. FCPP continues to expand healthcare access on the Central Coast.
Marcia enjoys caring for her patients with a special interest in senior healthcare. Marcia lives in the Oak Shores neighborhood and is happy to serve her community close to home.
Marcia is currently accepting new patients and most major insurances.
- Same Day Acute Care Patient Appointments
- Senior Wellness Exams
- Coordinates with Specialists for Comprehensive Care
- Annual Physicals