Michael J. Evans, FNP-C
Primary Care / Family Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from California State University, Fresno
- Master of Science in Nursing from California State University, Bakersfield
FCPP has invested more in the healthcare of our communities by welcoming Michael J. Evans, FNP-C, to its expanding network. Michael is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
Michael received his Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the California State University Fresno and his Master in Human Behavior from California State University, Dominguez Hills. Michael completed his Master of Science in Nursing from the California State University, Bakersfield. He has been selected as a top nurse in Paso Robles by the International Nurses Association. FCPP continues to expand healthcare access on the Central Coast.
Michael provides primary care services including flu, colds, immunizations, physicals and wellness exams. He is proud to live in the community he serves.
Michael is currently accepting new patients and most major insurances.
- Same Day Acute Care Appointments
- Annual Physical and Wellness Exams
- Coordinates with Specialists for Comprehensive Care
- More information online