Toni MacClain, NP
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, Davis
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: California State University, Sacramento
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate: San Jose State University
FCPP has invested more in the healthcare of our communities by welcoming Toni MacClain, NP to its expanding network. Toni is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner with almost 30 years of experience. She enjoys building long-term relationships with her patients to help them to feel comfortable, understood, respected and encouraged. Toni is experienced with colposcopy, Nexplanon, IUD and biopsies. She serves as an educator for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant students. FCPP continues to expand healthcare on the Central Coast.
A native Californian, Toni returned to the Central Coast in 2006 after living in New Hampshire and Arizona. She enjoys playing the flute and has a therapy dog she takes to visit hospice patients and to the library for the “Paws to Read” program.
Toni is currently accepting new patients and most major insurances.
- Well Woman Exams and Gynecological Issues
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Obstetric Care
- Birth Control Counseling, Nexplanon, IUDs
- More information online