Treating women in all seasons of their life.
Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest standards of medical care to women of all ages within a compassionate, supportive, and professional environment.
We believe an integrated approach between patient and physician enables us to provide each patient with a unique plan for her well- being.
Our physicians provide health care for the entire spectrum of women’s health issues, from preventive care to diagnosis and treatment of more complex gynecological problems.
- Annual Exams
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Treatment for menstrual disorders
- Menopause management & Hormone replacement therapy
- STD testing and treatment
- In-Office Surgery:
- Novasure Endometrial Ablation
- STD Screening and treatment
- Vulvar, Vaginal & Cervical Biopsy
- LEEP cervical conization
- Essure Permanent Tubal Sterilization
- Minimally Invasive Surgery—da Vinci System
Our physicians coordinate and monitor the care of expectant women. We provide care through pregnancy, during childbirth and up to six weeks following birth. In addition to birth support, services include family planning and education, nutritional counseling.
- Singleton and Twin Pregnancy
- 3D Ultrasound
FCPP - Central Coast Women's Health
35 Casa Street, Suite 220
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Phone: (805) 595-1808
- Eric Colton, M.D.
- Christine Lopopolo, M.D.
- Toni MacClain, NP
- Cynthia Scott, NP
- Heidi Sungurlu, D.O.